3.03.2006

trans

none came the reading 'theory' it was
spilled works figures of speech
forgot the roland barthes
book

after litotes
hyperbole

(her novel was between
the pairs)



what was that other
word we learned?


it was something
about


trans



trans




trans UMPtio



I recall the teacher
came to me in dresses of naked fire





swearing poetry
was God's way of
figuring routes of speech



figures of forlorn


Synedoche



she said her teeth shivering

rattling





I was 5 years old
sitting in the lap of





My great aunt, an American
from Indiana whose husband
I was named after
had heard


_

still the ground
covers hundreds of figures
heavy with the sumption
sumptuous betters of
herd



what place is refaced
by its nature digging the sky


so then we stay
Otiobiograph
how the logoii
pierced